Monday 9 March 2015

WIP: Blood Angels Baal predator

Blood Angels Baal predator (still boxed)
Just a quick heads-up post to get the ball rolling this week (or maybe to get the Baal rolling*). With my Blood Angels army now up to a dizzying six models, I thought I'd throw a tank into the mix to flesh it out a bit. The Baal predator is a variant of the standard space marine predator specific to the Blood Angels and I'm treating it as a reward for the work I've put in on the rest of the 'army' so far. I'll be honest: I have no idea how long this will take. I've painted a number of tanks in my twenty-plus years in the hobby, but by the standards of other models, they're few and far between. More updates soon!

* Because puns based on the name of the Blood Angels' home world are always fun...

No comments :

Post a Comment