Tuesday 10 March 2015

WIP: Blood Angels Baal predator assembly

Main chasis
I apologise in advance for this: I won't be including pictures of the sponsons and main turret until a little later in the project. Due to the nature of the components and the way I plan on painting it, they're all in so many bits that to get them all photographed at each stage would be a huge chore. As such I'll focus on the main chasis, where the bulk of the work will be anyway. Once the sub-assemblies are put together, I'll start including them in the updates.

For now though, this is the main chasis of my Baal predator. As with most space marine tanks, it is based on the 'rhino APC' chasis (the standard transport vehicle). I've built a fair few rhinos over the years, but this is my first Baal variant. I'm so used to putting them together that I don't really think about it anymore. This one has a few Blood Angels specific details, but the rest of it is a standard assembly.

I'm going to give the glue a little while to dry before I move onto undercoating and basecoating. I'll have more updates for you later in the week.

No comments :

Post a Comment