Tuesday 20 January 2015

WIP: Imperial Knight progress update

Just a brief update today regarding the Imperial Knight. The picture above shows the pieces and sub-assemblies I still have to paint as they stood a few days ago. I've done a little more on them since but they're still not quite finished.

The reaper chainsword is almost done. I have some more highlighting and tidying to do on the freehand chevrons and a few little details. The bulk of the metal work is done on the gun, so that's ready for the front plate and any other details to be painted soon. I've also started to pencil in some ideas for the banner. I haven't done anything with the shoulder pads yet. I think I know what I'm going to do with them but there's still time to change my mind. The idea of painting freehand designs on a curved surface that large is quite intimidating, but we'll see...

To see more pictures of the main body of the Imperial Knight, click here. I'll post more updates soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment