Thursday 7 May 2015

WIP: Blood Angels tactical squad (60%)

Blood Angels tactical marine in mark VI armour
Just a quick one today. April was a difficult month for various non-hobby related reasons. The bank holiday weekend offered a welcome opportunity to immerse myself into my painting again. On a whim, I cast a glance over the remaining members of my Blood Angels tactical squad, who have been left alone for a while now since I finished the first half at the beginning of March. I'd like to get the ball rolling on them again soon and, inspired by that, I decided to add this guy to the others. All in all he took a little over an afternoon, with a little finishing off the next day. Ordinarily I'd have batch painted him with the others, but after finishing nothing at all in April, I felt like bagging a quick win early in the month. There will be more to follow soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment